Why is it so hard to convince people that their lifestyle is harming them in the long run?
- They focus on career. Their family. Their kids. Their holiday.
- They’re not listening to you.
- They prefer to build up a fake world on F…book and Insta… and try to copy the faces from the holy-wood staring at the screens from the silly-con-tent valley.
- They are hungry. Where can I find some fast food?
- Always busy, always more busy than you are. Why? Because they never listen to you. But they know the gossip and the fake news before anybody else. How come? I just told you…