People should also know that living in SMOG areas is more harmful than smoking.
Many people love candle lights(nowadays they contain a lot of chemicals) but when you blow out a few of them then there are aerosols and smog like particles mixed into the indoor air. Some research say breathing this — indoor smog — air is similar to smoking 200 cigarettes.
There is no doubt that cheap candle lights — not made of stearin — adds more soot into the indoor air. This witch-soot is often seen on white surfaces close to ventilation ducts in the cold season when people tend to use more candle lights.
Again… Some interactions are forgotten… :)